TV News LIES

Thursday, Apr 03rd

Last update06:53:29 AM GMT

You are here All News At a Glance Political Glance

Judge refuses to lift block on Trump's Venezuelan deportation flights

Venezuelan prisonersA federal judge refused Monday to withdraw his block on President Donald Trump’s deportation flights of alleged members of Venezuela’s crime gang Tren de Araragua under the Alien Enemies Act.

Chief U.S. District Judge James Boasberg ruled that any Venezuelans the Trump administration seeks to deport under the Alien Enemies Act should get a chance to deny membership in the gang before being deported.

The Trump administration previously appealed Boasberg’s temporary block on the flights. A hearing is scheduled Monday afternoon at the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Boasberg’s decision is the latest salvo in a battle between Trump, lawyers fighting his policies and the judiciary sometimes temporarily blocking his orders. Trump called for the impeachment of Boasberg and other judges that have ruled against the administration. But the impeachment talk sparked a rare rebuke from Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, who said the recourse for adverse decisions is to appeal them.

More...

 


Trump news at a glance: Hegseth mocks judge who ruled against transgender ban

Hegseth

Pete Hegseth, the US defense secretary, became the latest senior official to openly criticise a judge as the Trump administration ramped up its attacks on court challenges to its political agenda.

On Saturday, Hegseth mocked US district judge Ana Reyes for blocking a ban on transgender troops in the US military. The ban was enforced by an executive order signed by Donald Trump on 27 January.

Hegseth referred to the judge as “Commander Reyes” in a social media post and suggested she had no authority to make decisions about warfare – though the judge made no such decision, only about its treatment of its personnel.

Reyes was appointed by the Democratic former president Joe Biden and is the latest judge to be publicly attacked by a Trump administration official.

More...

Trump says Oswald was ‘helped’ in JFK assassination

Oswald had help

President Trump said he thinks Lee Harvey Oswald killed former President John F. Kennedy and didn’t act alone.

Trump spoke with Outkick radio host Clay Travis, where he was asked about the release of thousands of files related to the assassination.

“Do you think Oswald killed JFK personally?” Travis asked.

“I do, and I always felt that,” Trump replied. “Of course he was … helped.”

The Department of Justice has long confirmed that Oswald worked alone to kill Kennedy, but conspiracies over the decades have questioned if there was another person or multiple people involved.

Oswald was charged with Kennedy’s assassination but denied responsibility for the shooting. He was killed two days after the 1963 assassination.

More...

Trump Lobs Dodgy 'Conflict Of Interest' Accusation At Judge Who Tried To Halt Migrant Deportations

trump conflict photoPresident Donald Trump screamed “conflict of interest” while going after the judge who temporarily ordered he halt migrant deportations done under the Alien Enemies Act of 1798.

The chief executive continued his attacks on Judge James E. Boasberg in a Saturday night post on Truth Social, sharing a group photo that showed the jurist standing besides former Second Gentleman, Douglas Emhoff, and six other people.

The photo was simply from Boasberg and Emhoff’s time participating in the Shakespeare Theatre Company’s Mock Trial in Washington, D.C., in 2022 and did nothing to indicate the duo knew each other outside of the event, in either a professional or social capacity.

Trump began to direct his ire at Boasberg last weekend, almost immediately after the judge ordered a flight deporting a group of Venezuelan immigrants to El Salvador to be stopped.re

More...

 

Trump pulls security clearances for Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton

TrumpbellU.S. President Donald Trump on Friday took away security clearances for former Vice President Kamala Harris, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and others in his latest move against his Democratic opponents.
The Republican president, who has also revoked the security clearance for former President Joe Biden, defeated Clinton in the 2016 presidential election and Harris in last year's election.
"I have determined that it is no longer in the national interest for the following individuals to access classified information," Trump said in a late Friday memorandum that also included former Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
While the revocations may not have immediate impacts, it is another sign of the growing political rift in Washington as Trump seeks revenge on his perceived enemies.
The memorandum was issued hours after Trump arrived at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf property for the weekend.

MLB removes 'diversity' from job website in response to Trump's DEI purges

MLBMajor League Baseball removed references to "diversity" from its careers website, the latest organization to acquiesce to the Trump administration's executive order aiming to purge diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives in America.

"Our values on diversity remain unchanged," MLB said a statement Friday. "We are in the process of evaluating our programs for any modifications to eligibility criteria that are needed to ensure our programs are compliant with federal law as they continue forward."

Cupofcoffeenews.com was the first to report the changes on MLB's website.

"Our values, particularly our values on diversity, remain unchanged. But another value that is pretty important to us is we always try to comply with what the law is," MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said last month after an owners' meeting.

TVNL Comment:  Sniveling cowards.  'Diversity'  is now a dirty word?  What law requires you to change anything on your website?  Laws are passed by Congress. The country is crumbling in its ingratiating hurry to kowtow to the narcissist in the White House.

More...

Musk won’t hear classified war plans in Pentagon visit

Musk won't see war plans

Elon Musk’s visit to the Pentagon on Friday will focus on the threat China presents to the region but won’t include classified war plans, according to an official with knowledge of the plans.

The meeting, with Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and Indo-Pacific commander Adm. Sam Paparo — who will attend virtually from Hawaii — shows the extraordinary level of access Musk, a defense contractor with billions of dollars in government contracts, holds over the administration.

The New York Times initially reported Thursday night that the meeting would include classified plans. But the official said Friday that the conversation would focus exclusively on China as the United States’ primary military challenge. It also comes just two days before Hegseth is set to leave on a weeklong trip to Asia with stops in Japan, Philippines, Guam and Hawaii.

The official did not say whether Musk was originally going to receive a classified briefing.

More...

Page 6 of 176

 
America's # 1 Enemy
Tee Shirt
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
TVNL Tee Shirt
 
TVNL TOTE BAG
Conserve our Planet
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
Get your 9/11 & Media
Deception Dollars
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
The Loaded Deck
The First & the Best!
The Media & Bush Admin Exposed!