Five years after he declared victory in Iraq on the US aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, President George W. Bush says he was "unprepared" for a war in Iraq that has gone on to claim thousands of American lives and tens of thousands of Iraqis.
"I wish the intelligence had been different, I guess," Bush tells ABC's Charlie Gibson in an interview to be broadcast tonight, and said he didn't know if he'd have gone to war if he didn't think there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
"That is a do-over that I can't do," Bush said.
TV News LIES
Establishment News Media...
There is blood on your hands!
1/2 the Story = 1 Complete Lie.
Learn How the Broadcast News
Media Deceive You!
Click Here!
Read The News That "They"
Don't Want You to Notice!
Click Here!
Explore Our Special Coverage
of the Events of 9/11/2001
Click Here!
Friday, Aug 21st
Last update09:59:38 AM GMT
Headlines



US President Donald Trump has threatened to bomb Oman if it “gets in the way” of...
Israel has rejected US President Donald Trump's 15-point plan for Gaza and will not withdraw until...
In his Beirut office, Dr Ghassan Abu Sittah is going over his operating list for the...
Three Palestinians were killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza, while Israeli forces and Jewish settlers wounded...





























