A defunct Islamic charity in Oregon that says it was illegally wiretapped by federal authorities can pursue its lawsuit challenging President Bush's clandestine eavesdropping program, a federal judge in San Francisco ruled Monday.
Now that the group has found that nonclassified evidence, Walker said he will examine the classified evidence and decide whether the group could proceed with its claims that Bush's program of conducting surveillance without a court warrant violated federal law or the U.S. Constitution.



Minnesota law enforcement authorities have said the FBI is refusing to share any evidence on its...
Last week, we learned of the decision of the Texas A&M University board of regents to...
At least a half-dozen top officials in the current Trump administration have connections to Jeffrey Epstein,...





























