"Israel does not take orders from [Barack] Obama," Environmental Protection Minister Gilad Erdan (Likud) said on Monday, responding to an earlier statement by the US president in which he reaffirmed his administration's commitment to all previous understandings between Israel and the Palestinians, including the process launched at Annapolis, Maryland, in 2007.
Erdan, who is also the liaison between the cabinet and the Knesset, praised Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman (Israel Beiteinu), who only last week said Israel was not bound by the Annapolis talks because it had never been approved by the cabinet or the Knesset.
TVNL Comment: But they will gladly take his (our) money, and ask for more!



An Israeli drone attack on a cafe in the port area west of Gaza City on...
US special envoy for Syria Tom Barrack defended the Syrian government on Tuesday after Israeli air...
For the 12th consecutive day, three Palestinian families, comprising 10 people, including two young children, have...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday, Aug. 18 that Kyiv and Brussels are working on finalizing a...





























