Analysis of satellite imagery of a deadly attack on an aid convoy in Syria last month showed that it was an air strike, a UN expert said on Wednesday.
At least 20 people were killed in the attack on the UN and Syrian Arab Red Crescent convoy at Urm al-Kubra near the northern city of Aleppo, which destroyed 18 of 31 lorries, a warehouse and clinic.
The United States blamed two Russian fighter jets that it said were in the skies above the area at the time of the incident. Moscow denies the charge and says the convoy caught fire.
"With our analysis we determined it was an air strike, and I think multiple other sources have said that as well," Lars Bromley, research adviser at UNOSAT, told a news conference.



The US’s ambassador to Israel, Mike Huckabee, has contended to the podcaster Tucker Carlson that Israel...
The Unmanned Systems Forces (USF) destroyed three Russian Tor-M1 air defense systems, worth a total of...
With Olympic gold on the line, with just over two minutes to play in regulation of...





























