U.S. authorities have determined that North Korea is behind the recent cyber attack on Sony Pictures, a federal law enforcement official said Wednesday.
The official, who is not authorized to comment publicly, said a formal announcement of attribution by the U.S. government could come as soon as Thursday. U.S. investigators had been moving quickly toward a determination in recent days, indicating earlier this week that attribution was imminent.
Addressing the matter last week, FBI Director James Comey said that the attack was very "complicated'' and that the government wanted to be sure "before we make an attribution that we have high confidence in it.''



The office of the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court last month filed a secret arrest...
The presence of two secret Israeli bases in Iraq may have led to the death of...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Ukrainian long-range strikes have sharply reduced Russian oil refining in recent months,...
The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), in tandem with the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), has...





























