At least 25 people were killed and 60 injured Saturday in a bomb blast at an open air rally in central Iraq.
Officials said the attacker struck as Sunni candidate Muthana al-Jourani was meeting supporters in Baquba, 60km (35 miles) north-east of Baghdad, the BBC reported. No group has claimed responsibility for the deadly attack.
According to NDTV supporters of the Azimun Ala al-Bina party, a small local list, had been gathered at around lunchtime in the city of Baquba when a militant threw a grenade before a suicide bomber then blew himself up.
A police colonel and a medic at Baquba hospital said at least 25 people were killed and 60 others were wounded.



US special envoy for Syria Tom Barrack defended the Syrian government on Tuesday after Israeli air...
The Palestinian American whose home in the occupied West Bank has been besieged by Israeli settlers...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday, Aug. 18 that Kyiv and Brussels are working on finalizing a...





























