The U.N.'s Mideast envoy said Saturday he was "alarmed" by Israel's decision to resume house demolitions in the West Bank.
Earlier this week, Israel knocked down dozens of shacks in two West Bank villages, leaving dozens of Palestinians homeless. U.N. envoy Robert Serry said Israel agreed in April to halt the demolitions and he urged it to reinstate the moratorium.
TVNL Comment: But the US will support any action by Israel, without regard to breaches of international law.



In Qusra, in the occupied West Bank, Palestinian families have spent August imprisoned inside their own...
Life under genocide has its familiar daily rituals. A discerning eye detects latent horrors in the...
Israeli authorities have formally allowed Jewish prayer for the first time inside Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied...
Haitham Rashaidh was among the last to leave his home near Ein al-Auja, a natural spring...





























