The parents of Otto Warmbier, the American student who died after being imprisoned by the North Korean regime, responded for the first time Friday to President Trump's comments siding with dictator Kim Jong Un on the death of their son.
In Vietnam, Mr. Trump, who said he mourned the student's death last year and invited his parents to his State of the Union address, told reporters Kim "tells me that he didn't know about it and I will take him at his word." Warmbier died last year shortly after he was released in a coma.
"We have been respectful during this summit process," Warmbier's parents, Fred and Cindy Warmbier, said in a statement. "Now we must speak out. Kim and his evil regime are responsible for the death of our son Otto. Kim and his evil regime are responsible for unimaginable cruelty and inhumanity. No excuses or lavish praise can change that."



The UK’s largest public sector pension pool quietly sold its holdings of Israeli government bonds last...
A group of some of the world's leading aid organisations on Thursday said US President Donald...
A federal judge on Friday dismissed the criminal case against Kilmar Abrego Garcia, siding with the...





























