Still operating under Bush-era policies that President Barack Obama last year called "a mess," the Pentagon will resume military commission hearings for accused terrorists Wednesday in a top secret compound originally designed for the trial of alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed.
War court critics denounced the decision to go ahead with hearings this week, saying that without new rules that the Obama administration has yet to complete, the commissions are operating with uncertain procedures. "It's really like a lame duck commission," bristled Mike Berrigan, deputy chief defense counsel.
TV News LIES
Establishment News Media...
There is blood on your hands!
1/2 the Story = 1 Complete Lie.
Learn How the Broadcast News
Media Deceive You!
Click Here!
Read The News That "They"
Don't Want You to Notice!
Click Here!
Explore Our Special Coverage
of the Events of 9/11/2001
Click Here!
Sunday, Feb 15th
Last update09:11:00 AM GMT
Headlines



Sami al-Saei said he heard the Israeli prison guards who raped him laughing through the assault,...
Huda Abu Abed feared only long waits and Israeli checks when she was told she could...
The Israeli Prison Service has begun preparations to introduce the death penalty for Palestinian prisoners, Israeli...
At least 12 Palestinians were killed and several more injured across the Gaza Strip on Sunday...





























