An inquiry into allegations of UK complicity in torture has been rejected by the Government, as Sir John Scarlett, head of MI6, said the service was committed to human rights.
A Downing Street spokesman said the Government had already said it would publish the guidance it issues on the interrogation of detainees held abroad once it has been revised. "We do not support calls for an inquiry," the spokesman said. "We believe that an inquiry is not necessary."



Federal judges on Friday declined to review an appeal filed by Mahmoud Khalil, the Columbia graduate...
The UK’s largest public sector pension pool quietly sold its holdings of Israeli government bonds last...
Rozan Kheira woke to the sound of explosions, screaming and panic. At 10pm, an Israeli air...
A federal judge on Friday dismissed the criminal case against Kilmar Abrego Garcia, siding with the...





























